How do you ensure that your organization’s retirement plans meet your needs — now and into the future?
Through a strategic alliance with Integra Benefits ConsultingLLC, we help you reduce the hassles of retirement plan administration, offer attractive options to employees, and search out the best value for maximizing your labor dollar.
Integra designs, implements and administers all types of qualified retirement plans, including:
- Simple IRAs
- Simple 401(k) plans
- Safe harbor & other 401(k) plans
- Profit sharing plans
- Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOP)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plans
- Cross-tested plans
- Pension plans
Integra also works with you on:
- Analysis of total employee compensation programs
- Benefits consultation – life insurance, medical, disability, cafeteria plans, company cars
- Compliance reviews, pre-audit review support and audit representation
- Feasibility studies for new and existing plans
- Plan and trust document drafting, preparation and amending
- Plan financial statements
Plan Administration Services
Once implemented, be confident that your retirement plan is being administered effectively with:
- Ongoing compliance analysis of changing laws and tax-advantaged status
- Trust accounting, including asset valuation
- Report preparation to file with various government agencies
- Preparation of reports and forms to current and former participants
- Ongoing analysis to ensure both employer goals and employee needs are met
Tax Law Revisions
SwaimBrown and Integra professionals spend many hours following the tax law and its impact on employee benefit/deferred compensation plans. We’ll focus this expertise and years of business experience on your company’s evolving tax strategies and situation.
Click here to contact our Integra Retirement and Benefit Plan Consultants.